Sunday, December 13, 2009

I use Neutrogena Oil-Free acne wash and Nuetrogena Acne stress control?

I wash my face twice daily in the Nuetrogena acne wash and then I apply the Nuetrogena acne stress control twice a day.Should I do both or just wash my face? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated,thanks!I use Neutrogena Oil-Free acne wash and Nuetrogena Acne stress control?
do both i use all neutrogena products and they work better that wayI use Neutrogena Oil-Free acne wash and Nuetrogena Acne stress control?
You can use both.. Usually companies make products to accomodate another, so in my opinion you can certainly use both.. You may also want to but a gentle exfoliator to help get rid of excess skin.. Exfoliate NO more that 2x's a week.. Stay away from fried foods as much as possible.. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher