Friday, December 11, 2009

What works better the neutrogena wave or or the neutrogena pink grape fruit oil and acne cleanser ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOVEWhat works better the neutrogena wave or or the neutrogena pink grape fruit oil and acne cleanser ?
the wave is the best! i have both those things but the cleanser is just like any other except it smells like grapefruit. the wave is better and clears pimples faster trust me.What works better the neutrogena wave or or the neutrogena pink grape fruit oil and acne cleanser ?
My older sibling uses the wave and loves it.


The Oil Free acne cleanser dried my face, made it sting (as if I had a sunburn) and then made my skin peel. I personally would not recommend it.


It really depends on what kind of skin you have. I, for one, have sensitive, oily skin.
Clean and Clear Acne Wash... but make sure its the kind that says ';Keeps fighting breakouts long after you wash'; cuz theres one that says '; fights breakouts as you wash and it doesnt do anything. the stuff is great and you can feel it cleaning your face it feels good.
I have never used the Wave but I am too scared to try it...my skin is super sensitive.


I do use the grapefruit cleanser and it works well --- plus it smells DELICIOUS
the neutrogena wave is a waste of money , it doesn't even clean your face .





Go with the neutrogena pink grape fruit oil and acne cleanser.
i heard that the wave sucks


and i like the second one, it smells good too
the pink grapefruit smells amazing but is too drying to use... idk about the wave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher