Friday, December 11, 2009

How effective are Duac and Ziana in treating acne and oil secretion? About how long does it take if it works?

If acne does go away, once i stop using them will they just come back?How effective are Duac and Ziana in treating acne and oil secretion? About how long does it take if it works?
I use Duac, and while it doesn't really get rid of existing acne, I think it does help with prevention if you use it regularly. You do have to keep using it to maintiain healthy skin...How effective are Duac and Ziana in treating acne and oil secretion? About how long does it take if it works?
I used to use soap and alcohol wipes to dry the oil off my skin to prevent acne, and it caught up with me. I started to show fine lines and wrinkles very early. What worked the best for me is Mary Kay 3-1 cleanser for oily skin. Then I used the moisturizer for oily skin. Moisturizer is the best preventative for premature aging and since moisture is not oil, even those of us with oily skin need a moisturizer. After cleansing (before moisturizing,) I use blemish control toner. Mary Kay also makes a product called Oil mattifier, this product reduces the shine of oil throughout the day and doesn't disturb your make-up. None of the Mary Kay products clog pores, so you can use their make-up and it feels light and clean for your best look and your skin will improve. You can get all of these products and ask the consultant questions at www.marykay.com/rebecca
Alcohol is the worst thing you can put on your face. It makes skin really dry - so you get the impression that it works. But then your skin reacts to the driness by producing even more oil and this just makes things worse, especially if you keep using alcohol again to remove oil. So do try and go for alcohol-free formulas.


I'm sorry I don't know about these brands, so I have no answer for that. I know Avene is a good brand for acne, and generally a routine with a mild cleanser and very light moisturiser helps. If acne is due to hormonal rather than superficial skin causes, you may want to consider taking contaceptive pills (after consultation with your doctor of course - especially a dermatologist cos not all contraceptives work the same on acne). And you get the extra plus of regular, light periods and contraception!!!
I've been using Ziana for a month or two now. Its amazing stuff.


But everyone has different skin, so it could be different for you.





Literally the night I first tried it, my face was smoother in the morning because it got rid of a lot of the bumps.





Go to a dermatologist, they'll tell you exactly which one you need that'll work for your skin. I also take a few vitamins as part of the treatment too.
Ziana is really good.......jsut put it on every night .....it worked for really bad acne in like a month when the doctor said it could make months
Like any routine, once you stop a cleaning re-gamine, yes they will come back, you want to continue using your skin care on a daily basis. I recommend Mary Kay's 3-in-1 cleanser for oily to combination skin. There are also oil mattifiers and blotters. Feel free to go on-line and check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher