Friday, December 11, 2009

Does neutrogena oil free acne wash work?

i have blackheads whiteheads and pimples..


would this item help get rid of those?Does neutrogena oil free acne wash work?
It definitely makes your face less oily. I bought a bottle a while ago and it's like 3/4 gone now. I haven't really noticed a difference from my old face wash (which I can't find now). I think any face wash that has salicylic acid in it will give the same results. It has for me, anyway. I don't have bad acne, just a few pimples and usually I have blackheads. It hasn't gotten rid of them, but it didn't make my skin worse (and I have used washes that made it worse).





What I like about it though is that it gets rid of the oil and makes my face feel really clean.Does neutrogena oil free acne wash work?
that cleanser actually takes a long time to actually work. maybe like around 1 month for it to actually be effective.


i have it and it works ok for me. not the best.


it tends to dry and tighten my skin. but thats my skin.





right now i use the acne stress control power clear scrub. it really work.s


just try it and you will see the diffrence.


no more breakouts.


plus its only like 8 bucks.
It's okay, but really works best for people who have temporary acne problems. If your problem has been long-term, I'd suggest using something more potent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher