Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good oil- free foundation for acne prone skin, that still gives a soft look.?

I am currently using Prescriptives oil-free Virtual Matte foundation..I don't think it is adding to my breakouts, but it is adding to the dryness. Any suggestions?What is a good oil- free foundation for acne prone skin, that still gives a soft look.?
neutrogena oil free acne fondation. i don't have breakout anymore, i used to have alot too. and its cheaper than clinique.


also when using any kind of face wash, or foundation, make sure the label says non-comodegenic, that means it is easy on your face and wont clog pores.What is a good oil- free foundation for acne prone skin, that still gives a soft look.?
I LOVE Clinique's ';workout makeup all day wear';. nothing compares. it give good coverage without looking caked on like the grocery store brands.
bare minerals, make up by proactive, physicians formulas (at target)
Moisturize your skin prior to putting on your foundation. Always use some sort of Facial moisturizer and a toner after cleansing to help with the dryness.





Try using dry mineral makeup like Neutrogena if you are still having dryness.
I have acne prone skin and I use Clinique hypo-allergenic foundation that I bought from Sears. It covers my acne scars really well and doesn't make me break out.
def. clinique!!!! i use it too and it works wonders. and it covers well! and never makes me break out. use their face wash and stuff too. it will help clear u up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher