Friday, December 11, 2009

Neutrogena oil free acne wash causes breakouts?

Every time I use it, I tend to get more breakouts than usual, and I have hardly gotten much acne at all on my face. I use it for it's cleanser since my face tends to be oily, but I don't want to use it anymore because my face looks ugly with those pimples. Is it just because my skin isn't used to it? Should I keep using it? I have never moisturized or done anything to my face. What else would you recommend to reduce oily skin?Neutrogena oil free acne wash causes breakouts?
Does it make you constantly breakout or do you use it and breakout then change your face wash and when you go back to it your skin breaks out?





If it makes you have pimples when you just start using it its because its bringing all the dirt and oil out so it can get rid of it.


But if it constantly makes you break out you should talk to a dermatologist.





another thing to help keep your skin clear is eating right, drinking lots of water, wearing sunscreen and a hat and sunnies and NEVER putting your hands on your face.





good luck.Neutrogena oil free acne wash causes breakouts?
I personally do not like using Neutrogena since it is so harsh on the skin. I used it before, and my acne seems to worsen, but each product is different for each person. My sister uses aspirin as an exfoliate, and it works for her. I use...





- Body Shop's Blue Corn (Deep Cleansing Mask) exfoliate to clean my pores.


- Body Shop's Tea Tree oil to control my oily skin and blemishes


- Body Shop's toner for a deeper cleanse after the facial wash.


- Tea Tree Oil Mattifying Moisturizer





I use the line of tea tree products at the Body Shop and it works well for me. If you don't feel like spending so much money on multiple products, just get the Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash. Many uses it, and this product is one of their best selling product.





Ask the salesperson there. They can further assist you. Good Luck!
are you talking about the one in the orange/white tube


i've tried it once


it didnt break me out but it didnt do anything good to my skin either


dont use it if it break you out


try something that comes in a complete system


like toner,moisturizer,treatment gel,cleanser


and before you buy them ,do alot of research


i've been suffered of acne for 3 years


trying so many products


and like 5 months ago,,,i did alot of research on the internet


googling different types of products,brands


and finally i found something workkk


and fassttttt and never irritate or break me out ^_^





sorry i talk too much for one small question


i have oily skin too


so i use acne free


and it work ,,,like i said


oh and u can buy it in walmart,cvs,target....ect


for about $17


for the complete system ( toner,repair lotion,cleanser)


its in the white box


hope i help :)
i use the neutrogena oil free


make-up remover


which im guessing are pretty close to same thing


it works well for me





the fash wash i use is clearasil stayclear oil free daily face wash


but if your is breaking you skin out i woulld recommend a new face wash because your face might end up getting worse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher