Friday, December 11, 2009

Cetaphil Moisturizing cream And Oil free acne wash Neutrogena?

My doctor gave me medicane for my acne and it has gotten better but she also told me to buy over the counter products Cetaphil Moisturizing cream and cleanser and Oil free acne wash Neutrogena do u think it will help with my acne or make it worse?Cetaphil Moisturizing cream And Oil free acne wash Neutrogena?
First of all, lucky for you, those arent over the counter! ( or at least not in Canada ) You should be able to find them in the skin care aisle of your drugstore.





Cetaphil is well worth it! My mom's a doctor and that's the only thing she uses on her skin and she looks great! It's a really gentle product thats super simple to use. It doesnt overdry / overcleanse your face, which could lead to worst breakouts and uncomfortable dryness. My mothers determalogist friends recommend it as well, making it one of the best skins products readily available ( not by prescription ) out there.





Keep in mind that cetaphil is a skin cleanser, and for acne, it's often best to use a product with a small percentage of benzoil peroxide.Cetaphil Moisturizing cream And Oil free acne wash Neutrogena?
all these doctors.try using dove exfoliating soap with a good sponge then rinse your face 10 times.when your face is dry,apply netrogena benzoyl peroxide 2 percent.that is all.and pray to God about your acne,He can heal you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher