Friday, December 11, 2009

Does Neutrogena Oil free acne stress control foam wash work? how long does it take?

i've tried proactiv, clean and clear, clearasil, biore and nothing worked! i even went to a dermatologist and it made it soo much worse!!Does Neutrogena Oil free acne stress control foam wash work? how long does it take?
Yeah! Okay so I had rather large (skin colored) bumps on my face. It made them alot smaller.


I saw results very quickly. It takes 3-5 days I would say.


Another great thing about this product is that it doesn't run out easily. I was my face every day with this stuff and it's been about 2 months and I'm not out yet.


Also, you might want to try to not touch your face. The oils from your fingers rub onto your skin and cause breakouts.


Hope this works!





HeatherDoes Neutrogena Oil free acne stress control foam wash work? how long does it take?
not if you have severe acne. ive tried it and it didn't do a thing
Yeah it worked well in my case. If u ve quite a pimple prone skin, wash ur face 3/4 times in a day initially. Eventually u can decrease it to 2 times in a day.U ll find a visible diffrence within a week. And u should use the complete range of it. Like sunscreen (SPF-45), oil free moisturizer, black heads eliminator gel. And ofcourse a good toner should be followed by the face wash.





Good luck
My friend says it works but didn't mention how long it took.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher