Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does tea tree oil work for treating acne?

I just bought a whole set of tea tree oil products for The Body Shop.


I asked for acne treatment products and they recommended me use tea tree oil.





So i bought the cleanser, toner, moisturizer and exfoliator and it costed $50.





I wasted alot of money on proactiv which didn't work. Has anyone tried the tea tree oil products from The Body Shop? Do they work?





Thanks.Does tea tree oil work for treating acne?
tea tree oil is very good for acne IF you buy it pure at an organic store. when you use it run a earpick thru water than dip it in the tea tree dap on twice a day and enjoy:) i dont think lotions and chemical filled products work too well especially if you have senstive skin! God bless





also i switched my HIGH processed sugar diet to a limit of 40g processed sugar n the other sugars from fruits and natural things. my pimples are getting better everyday (and i include LOTS of water)Does tea tree oil work for treating acne?
Theoretically, tea tree oil works. I would buy the oil and add it to other products I like, but hopefully what you bought will work That's a lot of money. For some people, lavender oil, just the plain oil may work or geranium oil. In general, using the plain undiluted oil isn't great, but to put a dab on a pimple may be the best thing. You have to experiment sometimes to see which of the oils works best for you. If you buy essential oil, always smell it first. If it bothers you, you will likely have a skin reaction to it and will want to avoid it.
Yes I have heard that tea tree oil helps, but I have come to the conclusion and infact realization that different things help different people differently. I heard that drinking loads of water helps,but no matter how much drink it doesnt help! I drink like gallons of water and still nothing, I heard about clean and clear and proactive but none of that stuff helps it just makes your skin addicted to the medication and without it, one would break out even more. Lately I have tried cleaning my face with alcohol swabs and I swear it works great and has decreased my acne greatly, you should definitey not touch the acne cause it would lead to infection and skin irritation and inflammation. Also wash ur face regulary with luke warm water and a gentle soft soap or just water. Try it out, it works! and its cheap!


Even if you use makeup it works, just make sure you wash ur face and the clean the infected area with the alcohol swab. I hope you get rid of your acne soon, I know how frustrating it is. Good Luck!
I'm really really sorry to say, but the only product I brought from the tea tree oil range from The Body Shop broke me out.





I usually have really clear skin, and after a few days of using their Tea Tree Oil Matte Moisturiser (or something the lines of that) I broke out really bad. I stopped using it and my skin was all better.





But I don't know. Your skin may be different. I've got really sensitive skin, so that may be why it broke me out. Good luck! I hope it works for you :)
ive never tried tea tree oil but my friend tried the same products from the body shop and they seemed to work for her.





you can also try witch hazel. you can get it at walmart or any store right near the peroxide for really cheap and it works.





also dont forget to drink plenty of water!
Yes it does but if you really want something that works try Mario Badescu acne skin care! This stuff is amazing and works really well or Keihls acne skin care products too!!!
Yes it's true =]





You could also try Rosehip seed oil %26amp; lavender oil too!





Alsooo, be sure to drink LOTS of water, this makes a huge difference in how your skin looks
Haven't tried that.


Body shop products tend to be a bit chemically.


But Tea tree oil is the best for mixed/oily skin.


The best.
Tea Tree oil is good for acne. In fact, sanitas skincare makes a tea tree mask that works wonders on acneic skin.


www.sanitas-skincare.com
yep, it worked for me.


although sometimes it stings when i apply it to spots.
yes i have the tea tree oil works wonders on problem acne skin its good i recomend it to ny 1 wit acne problems
no. diet and exercise are the keys.
YES.. I love this stuff ! It works for me! My face is clearer and less oily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher