Friday, December 11, 2009

My skin gets extremely dry from Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash?

I am 14 and don't have acne but my skin is never clear. I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash once a day and my skin gets so dry, and it looks really bad because it looks like I got sunburn and my skin is pealing. What can I use instead or to moisturize my skin?My skin gets extremely dry from Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash?
i actually had the same problem with neutrogena but it really cleans out your skin well so i didnt wanna stop using it. Then i started using a Vitamin E based cream from the Body Shop. It's only 16 dollars and my skin feels amazing now. the exact name of the product is Vitamin E Moisture Cream! try it it's amazing!


Good luck! :)My skin gets extremely dry from Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash?
Neutrogena is generally a good brand...so maybe you could try something else from them? I know that Neutrogena has oil-free moisturizers. It's always essential to make sure that whatever moisturizer you use says that...you want something light that isn't going to clog your pores. If you find that Neutrogena just isn't cutting it, go to the store and look at other brands or do some internet research on them! :)
To be honest with you, you should stop using it. I too suffer from acne. You need to take into account your whole beauty routine. My advice to you is to use a mild cleanser and use medication by a doctor. wait a few months and you will notice a difference. Also, use a face lotion for sensitive skin. DONT overdue it with a bunch of remedies or your skin will get worse! Let me know if this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher