Saturday, December 5, 2009

Neutrogena oil-free acne wash doesn't work for for me. neither does clean and clear. what works best for you?

neutrogena really dries out my face, it burns while i'm washing, and makes my face really red. clean and clear daily face wash doesn't do anything. i can't find something that really works for me. so what works for you?Neutrogena oil-free acne wash doesn't work for for me. neither does clean and clear. what works best for you?
I Saw a dermatologist, and i use neutrogena oil free acne wash daily scrub, and Dove soap works great . %26gt;_%26lt;


and...hmm..Yeah, i recomend seeing a derm if you really cant find anything, they give you free samples and all this information about soap, what not to use, and what brands that cause dryness and more acne.Like proactive for example.They say it works but, honestly... :X it just sucks.


Get Biore, and ';Mint Julep Masque'; http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid鈥?/a> it works soooo good and its so cheap! after i used it i could already feel my face being smoother,My face looked less red and looked a little clearer too!! just keep it on for 15 min. and wash it off with warm water.It also helps if you rub an ice cube on your face before bed.Ive heard that Heat can cause more acne, Hard to explain lol.But yeah. Good LuckNeutrogena oil-free acne wash doesn't work for for me. neither does clean and clear. what works best for you?
Maybe Noxema? I use a product from Avon mostly when I use products. My skin is very sensitive and dry so I honestly sometimes just use hot water and a face cloth...
proactiv solution is a miracle worker!!
biore blemish-fighting ice cleanser. it's the only thing that works on my face.
i use clean and clear black head control.


it actually makes my face squeaky clean (but since it doenst work for you i guess this doesnt rly help)


but once in a while when my face gets really bad


then i switch to proactiv or st. ives apricot scrub for a day or two, then go back to using my other stuff.


switching arond my face wash helps me


but dont use them all at once
I get a really red face after using face wash. I tried many products out there but didn't work. The only face wash that I can use is all natural ones like the one from the body shop, scentia and kosmea. I guess I'm allergic to some chemicals... mm
i go to my make up constult for mary kay its great the stuff is called volicty and it has a srub and then after that it has mostrizer and it works great it cleans my face up really good and if i know i have a big zit i put that on the night before i got to bed and when i wake up its gone! i love this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher