Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is neutrogena oil-free acne wash (grapfriut in a pump) a good product for lots of small pimples?

I use the unscented oil free wash, and it works pretty well. It removes shine and gives my face a clean feeling. However, you will also need to buy an exfoliating face scrub to slough off dead skin cells that can lead to acne. Use this once a week. If your skin is oily, follow up your face wash with a toner. If your skin is dry, use a lotion so that your glands won't overcompensate for dryness by producing extra oil. Is neutrogena oil-free acne wash (grapfriut in a pump) a good product for lots of small pimples?
I use it, and It's pretty rad! :D I also use acnefree, and It helps me too. Is neutrogena oil-free acne wash (grapfriut in a pump) a good product for lots of small pimples?
Probably, that's what I am going to get it for!








:)


whoop for neutrogena oil-free acne wash!
its probably not a good enough cleanser u should u something stronger
  • web server hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher