Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i get rid of my PIMPLES dont say oil free acne wash becuase i used it everyday and it didn' work?

i need to get rid of my pimples i had them for about two years and haven't had a day without them since im at the age where they say u get these things but what is the most affective way to get rid of themHow do i get rid of my PIMPLES dont say oil free acne wash becuase i used it everyday and it didn' work?
trust me i deal with pimples a lot and when i first heard it i said yea sure that'll work but trust me it works! Do not eat foods with oil, butter, chocolate. Drink lost of water or things that contain water, carrots, apples, ect. Use the Oil free acne wash works for me but hey everyone is different clearsil ultra daily face wash works in just three days as long as ur using the healthy guidlines of do'd and dont's ! I hope this helps u OH and cocoa butter helps get rid of the scars.How do i get rid of my PIMPLES dont say oil free acne wash becuase i used it everyday and it didn' work?
yay 10 POINTS Report Abuse

have you tried proacitv?
I have the tendency towards acne and what seems to work (knock on wood) is a soap called Dr. Bronners magic soaps (I get the kind with almond oil). After that, I put witch hazel on my skin. Also make sure to drink plenty of water and avoid overly meaty and oily foods. I'll go out on a limb and say this is a great combo!
I have HEARD that Proactive really WORKS..the other option is a Dermatologist..Accutane is said to work for many, not all, BUT here are some incredible dangers that go along with this drug...so do your research 1st.
go see a dermatologist


and whatever you do


dont pop them


if you absolutly cant stop yourself, wash yourhands, and your face, and dont use your nails.


also, try using a cleanser for sensative skin..i know when i used regular wash i would break out b/c it would dry out my skin %26amp;%26amp; then the skin would clog my pores.


exfoliate gently about once a week.


make a routine of washing, toning, and moisturizing [[oil frees moisturizer]]
Going to a dermatologist should be your first option. Regularly the crap they sell on TV isn't that good, it's just a bunch of beauty products and what you need is medication. I had the same problem back in the day when I was a teenager, and I tried it all from Clearasil to neutrogena but nothing worked until i got profesional help.


Good luck!
Calamine lotion has the same drying effect like toothpaste so you can apply it overnight and wash the next day. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
I'm a 15 year old male and I went to the dermatologist after horrible face chest and back acne I now take Accutane. I had to get certified for it and all this crap but I first had to go and get other medications that the Health Insurance payed but you should ask your mom about going to a local dermatologist I feel so much better now that my acne is clearling up.I've also had and tryed all teh face creams lie Proactiv and my face was jsut too darn oily I hope I can help but your parents or guardians should understand the problem I had to reach out to my mom how embarrased i was with all these pimples I couldnt go out and do anything that involved taking my shirt off and the such. But trying my advice=] Hope it helps a lot
first of all, avoid soda and greasy foods. That always helps my face when I avoid those foods





My face is fairly clear and I first use clean %26amp; clear oil pads to get rid of excess oil then i use a blackhead 2 in 1 scrubber/cleaner, then I follow that with proactive and it does wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher