Friday, December 11, 2009

What works better and getting rid of acne scars bio-oil or coco butter/shea butter?

I have finally got my acne cleared up =D but I have some scars let on my face from them. I heard that bio-oil and coco butter works very well rom them but I wa wondering what one work the best or should I ue both? 10 points best answer =D





thanx in advanceWhat works better and getting rid of acne scars bio-oil or coco butter/shea butter?
Either... But... Buy a bottle of Vitamin E Oil and mix it in with the lotion of your choice and then apply it right before bed.





The combo of vitamin e and massage right before bed, the body's healing time, helps the skin regenerate better.





Do it every night and you should see a dif in a few weeks.





Personally, I use vitamin e oil in Clean %26amp; Clear Acne Medicated Lotion...





Then it keeps you clear AND heals the old stuff...What works better and getting rid of acne scars bio-oil or coco butter/shea butter?
have to agree with the vitamin E..it works great and it helps to add it to the lotion..but you should also try Ambi..which is fade cream..works really well Report Abuse

I would try the bio oil before I would try coco butter. I think coco butter says ';may'; help prevent scars (i.e.- stretch marks) BUT doesn't say it WILL.





I would buy something that is made for acne scars. It does take time and I would imagine you have to use it as often as it says to see any results. Typically without any type of treatment, some scars left behind can take up 6 months to start fading. I read that in a magazine.





The skin cell turn over has to be sped up.





Not sure by your screen name if you are a dude or not. But, you could buy a cover up (concealer) in the mean time while you are using the treatment. That way the spots aren't as noticeable. I don't see an issue with a guy wanting to hide their spots the same way a girl would.
Try putting a little dab of castor oil on each scar before you go to bed each night. Castor oil is completely natural and safe and has been used for preventing/removing stretch marks on pregnant women, removing scars, and a variety of other things. I have used it to remove lots of scars from acne and other things.


You can purchase castor oil at any health food store and some grocery stores.
I had bad acne and i went to the doctor about it, once it cleared up, i had scars like you said, and the doctor sent me to a dermatologist. The dermotologist mixed all this tropical curring stuff and gave it to me to put on my skin. the scars were gone in less then a week. so i recomend you go to a dermotologist before you try anything else
Coco Butter works really well for scars. Not only does it minimize the scars, it also evens out and smooths the area it's applied to, so if your scars were discolored or raised it will definently help. Good Luck!
I use Prefer On, because i used to have the same scars on my back. And now they are almost all gone. It looks a lot better. Try it. If not Mederma also works. I've used them both.
neither, you have to get a dermatologist to do an acid peel. it hurts but it works great
try prefer on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher