Sunday, December 13, 2009

Did Neutrogena,Oil Free Acne Wash work for you?? ( the pink grape fruit one!!)?

I just got it like today i havent used it so i was wondering if it worked for you!!Did Neutrogena,Oil Free Acne Wash work for you?? ( the pink grape fruit one!!)?
i have the regular kind but i think it's the same thing...





i have really oily skin and it controls my breakouts pretty well :]Did Neutrogena,Oil Free Acne Wash work for you?? ( the pink grape fruit one!!)?
it was very good but you must keep using it because after a week, your skin goes very dry.





on my friends face, it went all red and blotchy but it depends on the skin type.





Good luck! x
It didn't work on my skin but it did on my brothers. I guess it depends on your skin type.
ahh yess.. my face is so clear....=-) but i stopped using it...but cleresel works good too. =-)
  • web server hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher