Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i apply olive oil as a acne cleaner and/or as hair conditioner?

Like do i put the olive oil all over then rinse, or do i keep it (the olive oil) on all night and only apply it to acne infected areas.


and with the conditioner, do i put it on the top of my head/hair then sleep with it, or do i put it all over my hair and rinse it out.





thanks


%26lt;3How do i apply olive oil as a acne cleaner and/or as hair conditioner?
Olive oil is a good moisturizer. If you are going to apply it to your face use a teeny tiny amount because your face will become super oily (sometimes I use jojoba oil when I run out of oil of olay moisturizer). I would however recommend you buy an actual facial moisturizer because olive oil may be a bit to oily for the skin.





For hair...apply it all over and make sure to rub into scalp. If you have dry hair you can apply it before you shampoo as a pre-poo treatment or mix it with your hair conditioner. I usually massage olive oil in my hair after straightening it. My friend uses it while she straightens her hair. Figure out what is good for you. Also you can use it to tame your fly-aways.How do i apply olive oil as a acne cleaner and/or as hair conditioner?
Um, just one hint, I don't think it would work very well as an acne cleaner because acne is a result of oil clogging the pores and to wash it with oil doesn't seem like a good idea. But that's just me.
Bad Idea! Don't use it on either one! It will make your face and hair oily.


Use just good conditioner. And cheap acne cleaner. If you have bad acne, use the knock off of Pro-Active. It works just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher