Friday, December 11, 2009

Is Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control Power Foam Wash a good product to use?

Yes or no?Is Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control Power Foam Wash a good product to use?
I tried this product.. and wow it did not work at all! It only stressed me out more when I realized the product wasn't working at all... you may have to save up your money and splurge on like Proactiv er something...hopefully things work out with you hun..





-HolleeIs Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control Power Foam Wash a good product to use?
Awwwe yes! No problem... anytime :) Report Abuse

i wouldn't trust anything less than neutrogena and brand name facial cleansers. Don't you see neutrogena commercials on tv? Its everywhere. When you're at a grocery store, stop and ask the pharmacist.
I use this product and it works for me sometimes. I still break out so I suggest you find another product to use. I guess I am just so use to using this product that i havent tried anything else... well, except for pro-active. that really works but super expensive!
Why don鈥檛 try to use ';Forever Living';? It's famous in worldwide %26amp; this brand is good for skin %26amp; health, my favor products are:


Eat %26amp; Drink: Aloe Drinks, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly


Skin %26amp; body Care: All of them (especially Aloe Gel %26amp; Aloe Propolis Cr猫me)


Personal Care: Bright Tooth gel, Aloe MPD


Weight Loss: Garainia Plus, Lite Ultra


I use this brand around 2.5months, it鈥檚 really help me to improve my skin, less acnes, pimples %26amp; spots, click to SEE MY PHOTO use before %26amp; after, http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icutedi鈥?/a>


Products information, Directions %26amp; register please kindly check as below website:


http://www.foreverliving.com/webapp/wcs/鈥?/a>


When join Forever Living is no need to pay any membership fee! Become a Distributor they will allow you to purchase the products at discount, at the same time please fill in my sponsor number: 852000812602. Hope can share with you %26amp; wish you have success business! Cheer!!
no! it dried my skin out alot and just made me break out alot!!!!





:)bae
no. the only good thing to use is neutrogena rapidclear for acne prone skin. even if you don't have acne it cleans your skin well. or you can use garnier fructis detoxifying cream cleanser. that thing is godly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher