Sunday, December 13, 2009

Recommend me an oil free acne cleaner?

Could anybody recommend me a really good oil free acne cleaner? I know there are many choices out there like the cream, gel, and liquid. But could anybody recommend me one that really works, cleans your pores and that is oil free? I have a perfect spot treatment and blackhead treatment, but I am still looking for something to help get rid of pimples, so I don't have to use the spot treatment all the time. If you could include the brand and what type of cleaner is it that would be great!Recommend me an oil free acne cleaner?
I really like Biore's Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser, it smells delicious and does a nice job of cleaning skin.





http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>








hope this helps, good luck :)





xxRecommend me an oil free acne cleaner?
TRUST ME!!!!! I have been doing it a week and it works! I use lye soap to wash my face every morning and every night! Get some home made or natural kind. The lye soap I have stinks but when you wash your face with it you cant smell it. First rinse splash your face with warm water to open your pores and put some of the soap on your hand and start massaging it lightly. then rinse it off with warm water and you know its all off when you hear you skin squeak when rinsing it off.(I know sounds weird). Then splash your face with cold water to close the pores and pat dry with a clean towel.





I tries to find a site that talks more about how it helps.
hi im sorri im not sure if this is oil free but its a great natural exfoliate its called blemish control apricot scrub and its from st.ives...u mite wanna give that a try before u get anything like proactiv just because the scrub is much cheaper...they have a great line of products and im sure u can find sumthing from st.ives :D
there is some that i used called '; acne complex kit care'; it was made my special doctors or something get it at your local make up center or something or Ulta i got mine from there its quite cheap and works well i wouldnt trust any of those commercial brands though they never work and contain plenty of oil
I'd try a natural solution, have a look here


http://newherbalremedies.com/acne.html





Otherwise just ask your doctor..
proactiv, trust me it works like magic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher