Friday, December 11, 2009

How well does Neutragina Oil Free Acne Wash work?

I'm wondering cause I just got it, and I was curious if it actually got rid of acne fastHow well does Neutragina Oil Free Acne Wash work?
its realllllly drying, even with moisturiser. dont likeHow well does Neutragina Oil Free Acne Wash work?
It didnt do much for me.


It just made my skin feel dry and tight.





I dont really bother buying expensive skin products, do the the fact that they work the same as most regular costing products.





I've been using clean%26amp;clear soft steam scrub %26amp; clean%26amp;clear soft day moisturizer.





They work great together, and I saw results with it immediately.





Of course it didnt remove some of my blemishes immediately, but my skin was brighter and softer after the first scrub.
Your best option would be to go to the store and get some Dr. Bronners tea tree castile soap. It will save you money, since a little goes a long way. there are many things that are good for acne, but to keep it simple use emu oil and tea tree oil after toning.
one word, bad. I've been using it for 2 months now, absolutely no change. It's not like i've been using it wrong, i've followed the directions washed my face with it twice a day and nothing! Plus I bought all the spot treatments etc. and still no improvements :( Whatever you do, if you use the acne treatment moisturise a lot! I used it for the first time at night and by the next morning my skin was peeling, and I have oily skin! Not dry at all. All the stuff is VERY drying, so if you are going to use it invest in a good moisturiser.
Neutragina is SH1T. Seriously, it's cheap and leaves a residue on your face that actually GIVES me acne. Don't try it.
depends on your skin type, but it works for me!
  • web server hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher