Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is the Neutrogena Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment, Oil-Free Acne Wash a good product?

Unfortunately I have oily skin, so I'm looking for something that will control it, that way I can prevent future breakouts.....If this is not a good product, what do you recommend?Is the Neutrogena Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment, Oil-Free Acne Wash a good product?
I have oily skin too. I have tried salicylic acid in the past and it always dries out my skin completely. What I use now is Clean %26amp; Clear oil-free medicated face wash. It doesn't dry out my skin and it works well.Is the Neutrogena Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment, Oil-Free Acne Wash a good product?
it works for me...i've been using it since about april...
This only works if your skin is very oily. Your skin will feel taut %26amp; tight if your skin is combination.( that is T- zone is oily and normal /dry in the cheek area). Blackmores Face Wash , Toner %26amp; Aloe 80 face Moisturizer. Blackmores Tea tree Gel will help with the pimples if you have any. Use a non comodegenic sunblock if you have to go out in the sun.
Yes I use it. You notice a difference in like 2 days. The only thing though, my face is more sensitive though so I dont put it on my entire face. Only on the priblem spots
  • web server hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher