Friday, December 11, 2009

Neutrogena oil free acne wash or Neutrogena oil free acne stress control?

WHICH ONE???


Do they dry your skin out?


Do they work?


Do they make you break out(sensitive skin)?Neutrogena oil free acne wash or Neutrogena oil free acne stress control?
I WOULD USE BOTH..TO GET YOUR SKIN CLEAR ALWAYS EXFOLIATE MAYBE EVERY OTHER DAY AND WASH WITH A ACNE WASH..NEUTROGENA WORKS WELL. I JUST STARTED USING THE ACNE STRESS CONTROL AND IT WORKS WONDERS. THE FIRST TIME I USED IT IT STARTED CLEARING UP MY PIMPLES RIGHT AWAY...THE NICE THING ABOUT THE ACNES STRESS IS THAT IT'S 3 IN 1..IT HEALS PIMPLES, PREVENTS NEW ONES AND MOSTURIZES..THAT'S MY 2 CENTS!Neutrogena oil free acne wash or Neutrogena oil free acne stress control?
I use the stress control. It works VERY well. I have sensitive skin, and it doesn't make me break otu at all. It doesn't dry out my skin either. I used acne wash too, but it's a little strong for my face. Unless you have severe acne I wouldn't use that.
Yes I use the oil free acne wash and it really keeps the pimples away!


but for sensitive skin i think that you would need to try somthing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher