Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does tea tree oil work for treating acne?

I just bought a whole set of tea tree oil products for The Body Shop.


I asked for acne treatment products and they recommended me use tea tree oil.





So i bought the cleanser, toner, moisturizer and exfoliator and it costed $50.





I wasted alot of money on proactiv which didn't work. Has anyone tried the tea tree oil products from The Body Shop? Do they work?





Thanks.Does tea tree oil work for treating acne?
tea tree oil has helped my skin and I have used the Body shop products, have some now I like the foaming face cleanserDoes tea tree oil work for treating acne?
Tea Tree Oil works.


For another alternative....Witch Hazel used as an astringent works to cleanse with a cotton ball. It's not expensive and can be purchased at drug stores. It's also good for other things - bug bites, rashes, etc.
It works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher