Friday, December 11, 2009

How effective is tea tree oil in treating acne?

Does it work by preventing acne or can it be used to treat existing pimples? Does it penetrate the skin and pores (and pimples?)How effective is tea tree oil in treating acne?
Okay - you're talking to the most acne-plagued person in the universe. I've used EVERYTHING on my zits from Preparation H, to Visine, to every prescribed medication out there. The only thing that finally worked for me was Accutane - but you may not have acne severe enough to warrant such a step - and that is a personal decision. But to address your question about tea-tree oil - it did not work for me. It did penetrate, stung like hell, and actually made my zits worse. The best thing I ever did was a gentle NON-acne cleaner (even just Dove soap), Witchhazel as a toner, and a gentle moisturizer like Cetaphil - and of course try to keep your hands occupied in an activity other than zit popping or picking. So up to you - but I wouldn't recommend it. Take care and good luck!How effective is tea tree oil in treating acne?
The following products, which work very well for my husband, contain Teatree, or melaleuca Oil. If used all together, they will help combat your acne. He ( my husband) really likes the ';Zap-it Quick Stick';, it made this huge nasty pimple he had dissappear within three days.


The PC price you see would be how much it would cost for you as a preferred customer.


it is great stuff! Just click on my avatar if you want more details
Yes I think it works by preventing acne, you can use tea tree oil too.





My other suggestions:





Water Therapy, drink lots of water and stay away from stress.











Or try this I think this is the solution to your problem.





For products.Try the excellent formula of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. Originally formulated for dermatologists, it is now recommended whenever the mildest cleanser is required-


I personally use it daily.





I still have pimples though I'm well over my teen years.Even with all the acne-preventing products in the market I still find myself having breakouts, either occasionally or regularly. While acne is not a serious skin condition it causes loss of confidence. After all, complexion is one of the first things people notice about me. Somehow, other people also associate a pimple-ridden face with being untidy.





Well all I can suggest if you have any acne problems, are these zip-zapping sites:


Maybe this might interest you.








http://www.proactive.com


http://www.cureforacnes.com


http://www.acne.or.g

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher