Sunday, December 13, 2009

Who has used oil free acne wash by neutrogena?

and the rapid clear pads and does it work like it says it does?Who has used oil free acne wash by neutrogena?
i did! its lovely, really makes your face smooth and white. but it makes my natural tan fade away .Who has used oil free acne wash by neutrogena?
don't use any chemical on your face besides soap and water......if you have acne...that is because your hormones...trust me
I haven't used the pads but I have used the wash, it was very drying. The only thing that I have found that really works is Proactiv
i used oil free acne wash by neutrogena and it does not work. after i used it, it did the opposite and gave me more acne
i;ve used it....forgot what effect it had on me.


my younger sister uses it now...


not worth buying...


she looks like she has more acne than b4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher