Friday, December 11, 2009

Does Neutrogena's oil free acne wash pink grapefruit actually work?

depends on your skin. I was using Proactive but it didn't do anything for me. I started using the oil free wash about 2 weeks ago. Works alot better. Like I said.... it just depends.Does Neutrogena's oil free acne wash pink grapefruit actually work?
Um probably they have really good stuff for face wash


I just use the soap bar face wash they have because it isn't harsh and gets my make up off. I went to a dermatologists and he really did recommend neutrogena for to use with my medication for my face it has changed me completely for the betterDoes Neutrogena's oil free acne wash pink grapefruit actually work?
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>






I HAVENT TRIED IT . BUT MY SISTER USED IT FOR AWHILE SHE DIDNT LIKE IT CAUSE IT DRIES OUT HER SKIN SHE TRIED THE NEUTROGENA OIL-FREE FACE WASH.
on some skin types

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher