Sunday, December 13, 2009

I want to use emu oil for my acne scars but I've heard people say that it will make you break out?

I have quite a lot of back acne scars that I want to get rid of and after reading some articles, people have said that emu oil really works wonders in making them disappear or fade. However, I have also read that emu oil will make you break out as well. My back still breaks out randomly, will applying emu oil make it worse? Are there any other ways to get rid of the scars/ back acne (preferably without a prescription or seeing a doctor)? For example, sugar scrubs? Thanks!I want to use emu oil for my acne scars but I've heard people say that it will make you break out?
Anytime someone hears the word ';oil';, they think it will clog your pores and make you break out.





This isn't true of ALL oils.





Emu Oil is one of the exceptions.


It WILL NOT clog your pores and it WILL help get rid of scars and prevent future breakouts.





But you have to get the Emu Oil that is AEA Certified. It's the best!! Do a google search and buy it online.





Emu oil can be expensive, but you can get it for $5-10 an once. Especially if you buy more.I want to use emu oil for my acne scars but I've heard people say that it will make you break out?
Its not true! I have been using emu oil for about two weeks, some I got from an Amish community and its been doing wonders for my face. It actually GETS RID of pimples. And it makes your skin glow. Although its expensive a little goes a LONG way. You only need a little drop for your whole face, the stuff is slick. Definitely something to invest it. Only use it after you have bathed and cleaned though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher