Friday, December 11, 2009

How well does tea tree oil work on removing acne?

I know it dries the pores, but how well exactly does it work?How well does tea tree oil work on removing acne?
I think this is a great product for reducing acne with tea tree oil:


http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/brow鈥?/a>


I think you are a guy, right? I use this all the time and it's not any kind of girly product. It smells like tea tree oil %26amp; it really works.


And also the Tea Tree Oil Foaming Facial Wash:


http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/brow鈥?/a>


I also have the Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash, which is this:


http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/brow鈥?/a>


but I don't think it has the right consistency for the face, so I would recommend it as a body wash wash if you have acne like on the shoulders or back sometimes (it's a problem for me because I have very long hair and the oil from it makes my skin break out).





Another product that I would recommend is Stridex Maximum Soft Touch Pads. (Come in a red box.) You just wipe your face with one pad once at night and within 1 or 2 days any acne should clear up. It's really amazing %26amp; cheap.How well does tea tree oil work on removing acne?
I've been using tea tree oil for awhile now and i can tell u that it not only does what u say but it also helps tone down the appearance of pimples and there redness. It does take time but over days it can work miracles and elminate pimples right off ur face as long as ur applying it daily like every night. So can say honestly it works like all natural products i do use for my acne which are better for in my oppion. Simply how i do is apply the oil on a ear swab and wipe it on the areas i have acne. However u want ur acne to go away fast tea tree oil wont do that and the results can vary.
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes I lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
its amazing. try burt's bees blemish stick, it really works.
I dont know why but it doesnt really work on me...it doesnt do anything
  • web server hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher