Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where can I get Tree tea oil for my acne?

Can I get in at wall mart? Please help.Where can I get Tree tea oil for my acne?
I dont know about Walmart, but you will get it in a health shop, or essential oil stockist.Where can I get Tree tea oil for my acne?
You shouldn't use full strength tea tree oil on your face unless the package says so. The Body Shop has the best quality of oil, and they have a great line of tea tree oil products.
I don't recall seeing at walmart, but it could be. I know for sure its on drugstore.com in both the pure oil form and in an 100% vegan tea tree oil face wash (i bought it for my sister). This face wash can be purchased at health food stores too so if you know of one locally you could check it out. Its made by desert essence.
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid鈥?/a>
http://www.teatreeplace.com/
It's Tea Tree oil. It's available at drug stores and places like Bath and Body Works.
At your local grocery store. Dont shop at walmart though.
You can get it at your nearest health food store or even Longs.
I have seen it at CVS.
YOU CAN GET IT AT A HEALTH FOOD STORE, IT'S REALLY GOOD STUFF FOR A LOT OF THINGS, LIKE LICE,CUTS,AND OTHER THINGS, YOU CAN TYPE IT IN SEARCH, AND SEE HOW GOOD TEA TREE OIL REALLY IS.
Any tea tree oil from WalMart would be crap, don't go there. Try the Vitamin Shoppe, or any local health food store. I've also gotten it from Puritan's Pride. Both stores I mentioned have websites, just google the names. Good luck!
call Walmart and ask them. Most supplement stores like GNC also care the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher