Thursday, June 24, 2010

How many fish oil pills should I take for acne?

I literally just started taking fish oil pills not even an hour ago. I was reading online reviews that fish oil helps a lot of acne. I also read that so people take 4-10 per day. I just took 2 and the bottle says to take 2 per day. But the reviews also said they recommend doubling the amount.





Anyone who has taken it,


1) Does it really work?


2) How many should I take?


3) Does it work for just face acne?





Please and thanks


:)How many fish oil pills should I take for acne?
no its just helps the brain and heart... getting rid of acne is simple stop drinking stuff with sugar and drink water i did this and i have smooth skinHow many fish oil pills should I take for acne?
I take 2 a day and I haven't seen any change. You shouldn't really take more than the bottle says. If you really want to, you could ask your doctor if you can. It could be dangerous to ignore the bottle.
Hi Erin: when you eat a lot of starches, like breads, pasta, potatoes, rice, corn, oils from grains, etc, you have an unbalance in your body (all the above are omega 6 fats), you have too much pro inflammatory omega 6 fats in your body. When you take a supplement of omega 3 anti inflammatory fats, you are balancing that omega 6 /omega 3 ratio.





Now, the possibility of getting acne increases with the inflammation you have in all your body cell (specially in your skin), that is the amounts of omega 6 you ingest.





In order to diminish your acne you should do 2 things, decrease the amounts of omega 6 fats in your diet and increase the amounts of omega 3. Start with 3.000 mg of fish oil every day, that is close to 900 mg of omega 3 fats (EPA plus DHA from the label). If in 15 days you don鈥檛 see results you should increase the fish oil to 6.000 mg per day.





You can read more at: http://www.omega-3-fish-oil-wonders.com/鈥?/a> and at http://www.omega-3-fish-oil-wonders.com/鈥?/a>





Best wishes.





Alfredo E.
You should have asked your doctor about it.


But one of my friend was taking one pill daily.
Erinnnn - I hope your fish oil works for acne.


As to how much to take - I would just suggest starting out with the common dosage for high quality fish oil - that is 1 tsp or around 1600 mg of Omega 3 (around 1000 EPA + DHA combined).





Once you get used to that (fish oil burps and all) - you can probably double to 2 tsp a day.





Does it really work? It has worked for many people - I hope it works for you.





How many? Just go up to 2500 mg per day but make sure it is high quality fish oil free from mercury and PCBs





Does it just work for face acne? I don't know the answer - I would expect it to work for back and chest acne too - but I don't have evidence.
  • web server hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher