Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get rid of ';oil acne '; ?

i suffered severe acne breakout when i was young and now my face is left with a lot of scars. Since my face was and still very oily there are


a many acne like dots on my face. These used to be to be pimples but when the acne/pimples healed, the ';dots'; remained. I think it is accumulation of oils, i am not sure. I have seek consultation from


beautifican but most failed to provide much help, they were only


interested in selling their expensive products ( i have tried before ). If anyone out there know of this problem, please advise me. Thank youHow to get rid of ';oil acne '; ?
Go the the Derm.. and they will get rid of them for you...


You will have to pay the office call.. but they clean out the pores for you... My daughter is having that procedure done in a month..





Do NOT make it dry.. Keep it clean and moisturize it..How to get rid of ';oil acne '; ?
I've battled acne for 16 years and I know what you're going through. It sounds like what you are describing are scars from your acne. Oils don't accumulate on your skin like that.





Your best bet would be to see a dermatologist. There are prescription creams that help with scars. There are also procedures like dermabrasion.
The best tip I ever got was to use lemons. Dab the juice on with a cotton tip. Open the pores first with a hot bath. Use a clay mask once a week. For the leftover scars, try bio oil.
sbflyer is right lemon jucie it may irratate for like 15 min. then wash it of go to http://acnemd.blogspot.com they have even more info

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher