Thursday, June 24, 2010

How should I mix Jojoba Oil, Lavender Oil and Tea tree Oil to get rid of acne?

I only have Jojoba Oil, Lavender Oil and I am about to buy tee tree oil. I am wondering how to mix those and how to apply them to the face to help treat acne and pimple problems to the face. I have heard the Lavender oil is dangerous when too much is applied. Please help, thank you.How should I mix Jojoba Oil, Lavender Oil and Tea tree Oil to get rid of acne?
Jojoba oil is used as a moisturizer, it is great for oily skin because it doesn't add oil to it like other oils. It is easily absorbed and doesn't leave greasy residue. Lavender is used if you have an infection or inflammation as it it calms and soothes the skin. However, I would recommend you go with tea tree to treat acne. Tea tree oil is an antiseptic, it clears the infection, kills bacteria and cleanses the skin thoroughly.





Here's more info on how to make home remedies for acne with tea tree oil: http://www.skin-care-recipes-and-remedie鈥?/a>





I hope this helps :)How should I mix Jojoba Oil, Lavender Oil and Tea tree Oil to get rid of acne?
I've never heard of lavender oil for acne. Jojoba oil is for moisturizing so I'm not sure that would be helpful for clearing up acne. I have used straight Tea Tree oil - just dab a little on the pimple itself and it helps with redness and swelling overnight, since it's all natural, you can use it as often as needed. Good luck.
cutting out dairy is a better idea... and will work unlike putting garbage on your skin.








drink water also and fresh vegetable and fruit juices.





it's what goes inside your body primarily that makes your skin respond.








eat better...
All your queries on acne medication will be answered here by experts and doctors...
  • web server hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher