Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i dilute tea tree oil for use of my acne?

I have acne and i used tea tree oil and i got a reaction with it as i applied it directly to my skin on the pimples and the marks.


I wanted to know if i can dilute it with lavender oil or any other oil will will not create my skin to itch and help it heal faster.


Any professional help out there?How can i dilute tea tree oil for use of my acne?
Why not just buy some acne medicine with tea tree oil already in it. Straight tea tree oil will not cause a reaction to your skin unless you are sensitive to it. You can add it to your normal facial cleanser or put it on your washcloth and dilute it that way. Under normal circumstances though it shouldn't irritate your skin.How can i dilute tea tree oil for use of my acne?
You can add it to an oil free moisturizer.. don't even use a natural ';oil'; if you are trying to clear up acne caused by oily secretions.





You can even add a drop to your cleanser... you can dilute it with purified water as well..
If you get a reaction to undiluted tea-tree oil you should probably stop using it at all. Alternately you could try using a product that has tea-tree oil in it, like a soap or a facewash, and see if the dilution helps. You could maybe dilute it in some soapy water. But if it's making you itchy STOP USING IT. It'll just make things worse.
tea tree oil clears your skin, you can use it alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher