Thursday, June 24, 2010

How long does it take for tea tree oil to get rid of acne?

I bought a tea tree oil stick two days ago and i've been using it for 3 nights and randomly through out the day. When will it start clearing up my acne and how many times a day should i use it or should i just use it at night?How long does it take for tea tree oil to get rid of acne?
For acne I would suggest you get the tea tree oil, not the stick, the stick contains certain other ingredients which does not make it so potent. Tea tree oil on the other hand is brilliant for acne spots lice and general hygene, you can buy tea tree oil from holland and barrat for apx 3.00, use it neat 4 drops on cotton wool, and radomly use it on the acne..twice a day, you should start seeing results in a few days, good luck.How long does it take for tea tree oil to get rid of acne?
I was interested in tea tree oil several years ago, but the effect of tea tree oil, according to what I studied before is not so obvious to most of people. You can try it and I can recomment to you some of the other natural free treatments here:


http://healthkoo.com/blog/?p=108
Keep in mind that not all products work for everyone. Everyone's skin type is different. If you still aren't seeing results after a couple weeks, you should consider using something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher