Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is the neutrogena oil free acne wash for oily skin?

i dont have acne i just have pin sized dots on my face does it clear itIs the neutrogena oil free acne wash for oily skin?
Don't know but check this


1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>


Is the neutrogena oil free acne wash for oily skin?
It's for skin prone to acne. Use scrub instead.


I suggest Garnier Pure Anti-imperfection Scrub Wash.


I dont know u. But it's been great for me.
I dunno but I use it anyway and I don't have oily skin.
okay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher