Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where can I get Tea Tree Oil from to use for acne?

Ok I have heard some wonderful things about tea tree oil and witch hazel but where can I get it from? I live in Michigan by the way, if that helps.Where can I get Tea Tree Oil from to use for acne?
Walgreens; walmart; you can get it at alny of the major drug stores.





If the tea tree oil doesnt work for you try ';terminator 10'; its AMAZING.Where can I get Tea Tree Oil from to use for acne?
Tea Tree Oil is generally available in most drug stores, but I question if it is effective with acne. I know it has antibiotic properties, and I do have some, myself, but if it was effective on acne, wouldn't it be in acne products, instead of them using benzoil peroxide?





Benzoil peroxide has been tested and shown to be the most effective agent against the specific type of bacteria that causes acne in the pores. Tea Tree Oil has not, to my knowledge been tested %26amp; shown to be effective for it. It may work on other bacteria, but this is a specific kind of bacteria that causese acne.





Witch hazel is an astringent, and not shown to be effective in acne treatment. It will dry out the skin around the lesions, but not do a thing to kill the bacteria or clear the crud out of the affected pore. Only benzoil peroxide does both. Salicylic acid is also effective, but from the things I've read it's not even as effective as benzoil peroxide.





If the Tea Tree Oil doesn't clear it up for you, I highly recommend ProActive Solution. It works really well for me--4 year customer! It's gentle, effective, easy to use, and inexpensive!
Walgreens, Wal-mart, any local drug store. On-line.
They have a whole line of tea tree oil products at The Body Shop.
I know they sell it in the body shop.
I got mine at a drugstore.


(:
Health Food Stores
I got mine from Riteaid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher