Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is olive oil mixed with salt good for acne?

I have acne, but not very severe. I have this book that uses things at home in place of buying stuff and it mentioned mixing olive oil with salt enough to make a past for your face. It says your complexion should clear up in a couple of days. Is this true?Is olive oil mixed with salt good for acne?
it sure is! its good for your hair too.. toothpaste works pretty well on your acne as well





if you DO use it on your hair make sure you rinse it all out =D





you might want to take zinc tablets - that really clears up acneIs olive oil mixed with salt good for acne?
i just tried and my skin is so soft right now! i hope my acne clears too! i have a formal dance for our grade in 4 days! Report Abuse

I had lots of zits and my face looked horrible. I even had red, itchy, irritated skin around my nose for years that drove me crazy and nothing would clear it up. Then I heard about olive oil and now I rub down in it every time I get out of the shower, and the irritated skin cleared up in a matter of 2 days and hasn't been back since. Not to mention the zits.





It would seem that adding more oil to your face would make the zits worse, but that's not the case at all. Olive oil leaves your skin extremely soft and smooth and clear. I've never heard about mixing salt. Olive oil alone works for me.





I'd recommend buying extra virgin olive oil (first press) and put some in your hand and rub it in. It'll also smooth out your elbows if they're rough.
Most people want to treat acne scars rather than acne.It is like treating measles scars





rather than measles.Acne is a skin condition caused by the internal imbalance.All medicines





and creams which help to remove acne scars contain benzoyl peroxide.





You can regain your internal balance and cure your acne completely and permanently by





natural techniques.For, More Information,


http://www.skin-care-reviews.co.cc


Good Luck
Sea salt alone would do wonders for your acne. An alternative to this is dissolving sea salt in warm water and use it to wash your face. Or you can soak in it to clear up body acne. You can use bath salts as well, which is sea salt added with fragrance oils.





http://www.sfbsc.com/bath-salt
I agree with Julie B (lol)


I wouldn't put olive oil on acne prone skin! That makes NO sense whatsoever! I think that remedy was concocted by someone frustrated with their own acne and just didn't want to suffer alone!
I would think any type of oil applied to the skin would actually make acne worse, considering acne is caused by a buildup of oil in the pores...
no!! try this, just as easy, cheaper, and will help your skin tremendously








http://www.helium.com/items/731707-quick鈥?/a>








good luck!
put oil on the face is not good idea,it is harmful for skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher