Thursday, June 24, 2010

Neutrogena oil free acne wash pink grapefruit?

hi!


i know im supposed to use it twice a day but how much do i use? (one squirt?, two?) how long before i start seeing results? and if my skin gets dry afterwards what do i use for that?





thanks so much!Neutrogena oil free acne wash pink grapefruit?
Hello, I put 1 squirt right after i am taking a shower because my face is moist with water. But i still wet my face even though my face it moist, because you want your face to be WET. So to prevent dryness, i put creme that helps for dry skin right after i am done puting the oil free acne wash on. And my skin feels soft...Hope I helpedNeutrogena oil free acne wash pink grapefruit?
You use it twice daily. In the morning, and at night before bed.


One squirt, you don't wanna use too much.





After using this, i would put moisturizer on to prevent your skin from getting so dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher