Thursday, June 24, 2010

Neutrogena oil free acne wash rip off?

I bought this product from a dollar store and it smelled like hand soap, so I found that strange. It only worked for a few days, and then my skin got really bad. The other day I bought it again from Target (cause the old bottle finished) and it has a much sweeter smell.





Could the dollar store bottle be a rip off?Neutrogena oil free acne wash rip off?
It could have been expired at the dollar store or something...not sure??Neutrogena oil free acne wash rip off?
really look at that label. Some sell copy products and it is hard to see the difference in packaging. I too have had problems with skin care, and face creams from those stores. I buy generic at walmart or target now only.


If it truly is the same exact bottle, I would contact Neutrogena, they may offer to have you send it in for analysis.
I honestly think they both are.


It drys your face out, so it works fast the first while.


But after a while your skin will need its natural oils to be healthy.


Then you're acne will get bad.


Try washing only once a day?


If you're doing it more than that.


Or buy something else?


Sounds like a good idea.
Yes, the same thing happend to me. I warn you, some of the dollar store products can be contaminated. I wouldn't buy anything from there that you use for your actual body.
I ve tried evry face wash known to man and the best thing I ve found is unscented baby wipes. I know it sounds wierd but no chemicals and fragrances and no soaps. Good luck!
Most likely.





The Dollar Store sells products that are either cheaply made or expired. Stick with the one from Target. :D
yeah. why the hell wud u even go to the dollar store to look for stuff for ur face u moron. Go to shoppers drug mart or somewhere appropriate. ppl these days...so damn cheap...
yeah it could be a rip off. Compare the ingredients on the back. Dollar stores are whores about that sort of thing.
most likely its just really old in the dollar store version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher